Welcome to Tropicana Las Vegas®Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Tropicana Las Vegas! We’re thrilled that you’re here and look forward to exceeding every one of your expectations during your visit. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please press the CareLine button on your guestroom phone at any time. Enjoy your stay!
Accessibility For All – 2477
We want everyone to enjoy all areas of our hotel, from the guestrooms and pool to the restaurants and gathering places. But if we’ve missed something or made it difficult in any way for you to navigate with a wheelchair, cane, service animal or other aid, please let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make it right and make you more comfortable.
For questions or concerns regarding the services, amenities, accommodations or facilities provided to persons with disabilities, please contact the Hotel Manager (our ADA Contact Person) at extension 2477. Complaints of disability discrimination may also be filed with the U.S. Department of Justice at ada.gov or by calling 800-514-0301 (voice) or 800-514-0383 (TTY).
Airport – 3626
Tropicana Las Vegas is located three miles from McCarran International Airport. Please contact our Concierge to arrange transportation.
Automobile Rental – 2684
Rent a car on site. Located in the hotel lobby.
Casino Cashier – 2561
Visit our cashier 24 hours a day. Located on the casino level.
Casino Credit – 2561
Dial us to discuss our property’s policies on casino credit.
Checkout Time/Express Checkout – 2477
Our stated checkout time is 11 a.m. Depart without delay by checking out from your TV. Just press the MENU button on your remote and follow the instructions. Otherwise, fill out an Express Checkout card and deposit it in an Express Checkout box located in the elevator lobby areas or in the Hotel Lobby.
Emergency – 67 / Security – 3010
In case of emergency, dial 67 or 0. For security assistance not related to an emergency, dial 3010.
Glow®, A Mandara Spa – 2680
Invigorate your senses with Glow’s signature treatments and organic experiences or work out from dawn to dusk in our luxurious fitness center that overlooks the pool and gardens. Located on the Mezzanine Level near the Conference Center.
Guest Services – 2477
Let us know if we can provide extra pillows, towels or other amenities.
If you are a Hilton Honors member, you can earn and redeem Hilton Honors Points at our resort! If you’re not yet a member, join today and take advantage of exclusive membership benefits such as complimentary nights, faster check-ins and more. Call 1-800-4HONORS or visit the front desk.
Hotel Manager – 2477
For your convenience, a hotel manager is on duty at the Front Desk.
Ice & Beverage
Find ice and soft drink machines in the Paradise Tower, Club Tower and Bungalows.
Lost & Found – 3583
To inquire about a misplaced article, please contact our Lost & Found Department.
Medical Services – 67
Please dial 67 to request medical assistance.
Messages – 0
To retrieve your messages, press the “Message Retrieval” button on your telephone or dial 0.
Room Reservations – 2645
Our reservationists are available to assist you.
Safety Deposit Boxes
Every room includes an in-room safe for your convenience. If you prefer, you may store valuables in the safety deposit boxes at the Front Desk.
In case of emergency, dial 67 or 0. State your name, location and nature of the emergency.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, press the CareLine button on your guestroom phone.
Local: Dial 9 + 411, or dial 9 + 555-1212.
Long Distance: Dial 9 + 1 + Area Code + 555-1212.
Dial 7 + 3-digit room number/4-digit room number.
Dial 9 + 0 + 0 for operator-assisted calls.
Dial 9 + 1 + Area Code + the number you wish to reach.
You may make long-distance calls directly from your room by dialing 9 + 1 + Area Code, then the number. Charges are based upon AT&T day operator-assisted rates and a hotel surcharge that will automatically be placed on your room account.
To call outside the U.S., dial 9 + 011 + Country Code, City Code, then the phone number.
Guestroom Phone Services/Charges
To place local or long-distance calls from our guestrooms, you must establish credit at the Front Desk.
Credit Card/Collect Calls
To make credit card/collect calls, dial 9 + 0 + Area Code and phone number. You may reach other long-distance carriers from the telephone by dialing 9 and the access code provided by that carrier.
Rate & Carrier Information
Long Distance Rates: 60% surcharge on top of AT&T daily rates within the U.S.
International Long Distance Rates: Vary depending on country rates.
Local Calls: No charge
800 Calls: No charge
Please dial 4500 for current rates regarding the following calls:
• Operator-assisted calls
• Long distance information
To retrieve messages in your voicemail box, press the “Message Retrieval” button on the phone, or you may dial the Hotel Operator (0).
Telecommunication Device for the Hearing Impaired (TDD), dial 2500.
Just press menu on your TV remote now!
The latest Hollywood hits and adult films are available in your room.
Need to catch up on email or jump on the internet?Instructions For Wired Connection:
• Shut down your computer.
• Connect the Ethernet cable to your network card and turn on your computer.
If you open your web browser and are not redirected to the hotel website’s main page, type in the URL: troplv.com
For assistance, please call 702-939-1158.
Wired connection is available only on floors 1 and 2 of the Club Tower. All other rooms offer wireless service only.
Instructions For Wireless Connection
• Power-on your wireless-enabled laptop.
• Set your computer’s SSID (or network identifier) to Tropicana-Rooms-Cox.
Just In Case
We hope that your stay at Tropicana Las Vegas will be uneventful, but should an unforeseen situation arise, we offer the following guidelines and safety steps.
As a Precaution
• Please review the location of the fire exits marked on the floor plan inside your door.
• Note how many doors there are between your room and the nearest exit.
• Locate the alarms and fire extinguisher on your floor.
In The Event Of A Fire
• Notify Security (dial 67) or pull the nearest fire alarm.
• Feel the door to see if it’s hot before opening it.
• If the door is NOT hot and there is NO smoke, take the nearest stairway, not the elevator, to the ground floor.
• If the door is NOT hot and smoke IS present, cover your mouth with a damp washcloth, stay low to the floor, and/or crawl to the nearest stairway, not the elevator, which you should take to the ground floor.
If The Door Is Hot And You Are Unable To Exit Safely
• Do not open the door.
• Notify Security (dial 67) and advise of your situation and location.
• Seal the door and any room vents with wet towels.
• If you can, open the window and hang a towel outside, but be prepared to shut it if smoke comes into the room.
• Do not break the window so you are able to shut it if needed.
• Stay near the window until help arrives.
As A Precaution
• Identify safe places in each room, such as under sturdy furniture (e.g., a heavy desk or table), against an inside wall, and away from where glass could shatter around windows, mirrors, pictures, or where other heavy furniture could fall over.
• Locate safe places outdoors away from buildings, trees, and telephone or electrical lines.
In The Event Of An Earthquake
• If Indoors: Take cover under a piece of heavy furniture or against an inside wall and hold on. Stay inside. The most dangerous thing to do during an earthquake is to try to leave the building because falling objects can injure you.
• If Outdoors: Move into the open, away from buildings, streetlights and utility wires. Once in the open, stay there until the shaking stops.
After The Earthquake
• There is the possibility of aftershocks. Although smaller than the main shock, aftershocks cause additional damage and may bring weakened structures down. Aftershocks can occur hours, days, weeks or even months after an earthquake.
• If someone is injured, please notify Security (dial 67). Do not move seriously injured persons unless they are in immediate danger of further injury.
• Leave the area if you smell gas or fumes from other chemicals.